Sunday, December 22, 2013

Absolutely LOVE this stuff.... Alice in Nappyland: Product Review: Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade

My gosh, for a minute there, I thought this was my daughter and I - LOLOL! Homemade Facial Mask for Pimples
My gosh, for a minute there, I thought this was my daughter and I - LOLOL!  Homemade Facial Mask for Pimples

Download whole gallery
Absolutely LOVE this stuff.... Alice in Nappyland: Product Review: Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade
Absolutely LOVE this stuff....           Alice in Nappyland: Product Review: Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade

Download whole gallery
Handmade doll - by mamaluvsme on madeit
Handmade doll - by mamaluvsme on madeit

Download whole gallery
do it yourself earrings - glue beads onto felt
do it yourself earrings - glue beads onto felt

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment