Monday, December 23, 2013

Even I would be willing to let this cute spider creep onto my card if it was in these three great colors (raspberry fizz, summer sunrise and simply chartreuse). Stamp 3 times and use pop dots to add dimension on this handmade Halloween card.

handmade barbie doll house......awesome!
handmade barbie doll house......awesome!

Download whole gallery
"Star Gazing" Handmade Quilt
"Star Gazing" Handmade Quilt

Download whole gallery
Even I would be willing to let this cute spider creep onto my card if it was in these three great colors (raspberry fizz, summer sunrise and simply chartreuse). Stamp 3 times and use pop dots to add dimension on this handmade Halloween card.
Even I would be willing to let this cute spider creep onto my card if it was in these three great colors (raspberry fizz, summer sunrise and simply chartreuse).  Stamp 3 times and use pop dots to add dimension on this handmade Halloween card.

Download whole gallery
Oyin Handmade sugar berries - humectant hair pomade
Oyin Handmade sugar berries - humectant hair pomade

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment