Friday, December 20, 2013

Handmade fishing lure made with recycled beer cans :: There's virtually no chance I could make this, but I know someone who would love it if I could!

Indiana Inker: Handmade Cards - maybe use a button instead of the front square.
Indiana Inker: Handmade Cards - maybe use a button instead of the front square.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Handmade fishing lure made with recycled beer cans :: There's virtually no chance I could make this, but I know someone who would love it if I could!
Handmade fishing lure made with recycled beer cans :: There's virtually no chance I could make this, but I know someone who would love it if I could!

Download whole gallery
Cute Plushie Pillow Bunny Rabbit 15" Soft Doll - Large Handmade Cuddly Plush Toy
Cute Plushie Pillow Bunny Rabbit 15" Soft Doll - Large Handmade Cuddly Plush Toy

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment