Saturday, December 14, 2013

Honey and Almond Handmade Liquid Soap AllNatural - Fragranced with the amazing scent of Honey and Almond. A generous amount of honey and sweet almond oil is added to this soap which makes it extra special on your skin. A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.

HOW TO PAMPER YOUR FACE WITH FACIAL MASKS
HOW TO PAMPER YOUR FACE WITH FACIAL MASKS

Download whole gallery
#handmade #silver #jewelry www.laurateague.com
#handmade #silver #jewelry www.laurateague.com

Download whole gallery
Honey and Almond Handmade Liquid Soap AllNatural - Fragranced with the amazing scent of Honey and Almond. A generous amount of honey and sweet almond oil is added to this soap which makes it extra special on your skin. A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.
Honey and Almond Handmade Liquid Soap  AllNatural - Fragranced with the amazing scent of Honey and Almond. A generous amount of honey and sweet almond oil is added to this soap which makes it extra special on your skin.     A pure, luxurious, creamy liquid soap...not drying like commercial brands. No added detergents, just moisturizing oils that clean and nourish your skin. I use the same wonderful ingredients in my liquid soaps that I use in my bar soaps.

Download whole gallery
Love as a bracelet, maybe Hello Yellow, Pink and Coral
Love as a bracelet, maybe Hello Yellow, Pink and Coral

Download whole gallery
Christmas Charm Bracelet w/ 3 Handmade Charms by GoodnessShop, $15.00
Christmas Charm Bracelet w/ 3 Handmade Charms by GoodnessShop, $15.00

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment