Friday, December 20, 2013

I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

Uashmama Paper Bag - Black - XL Decorative storage basket Handmade in Italy www.koromiko.com
Uashmama Paper Bag - Black - XL Decorative storage basket Handmade in Italy www.koromiko.com

Download whole gallery
I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.
I've done this to all my shorts - inserting extra fabric in the sides - since I have a smallish waist and huge thighs. I like this kind of material though - gotta try it next summer.

Download whole gallery
Black and Turquoise Sparkle Pendant Necklace - Rachel Mulherin Handmade Jewelry Designs
Black and Turquoise Sparkle Pendant Necklace - Rachel Mulherin Handmade Jewelry Designs

Download whole gallery
Get my belly button pierced
Get my belly button pierced

Download whole gallery
See the Devil's Food Cupcakes in our Classic Cupcakes gallery
See the Devil's Food Cupcakes in our Classic Cupcakes gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment