Friday, December 13, 2013

No, there isn't a wedding in my future (not that I am actively involved with anyway). These handmade invites were just too pretty not to pin. Inspiration for a card of a different type? Absolutely!

"express
"express

Download whole gallery
Top 10 Homemade Facial Masks Video
Top 10 Homemade Facial Masks Video

Download whole gallery
No, there isn't a wedding in my future (not that I am actively involved with anyway). These handmade invites were just too pretty not to pin. Inspiration for a card of a different type? Absolutely!
No, there isn't a wedding in my future (not that I am actively involved with anyway).  These handmade invites were just too pretty not to pin.  Inspiration for a card of a different type? Absolutely!

Download whole gallery
Berry-Capped Strawberry #handmade longboard #eminem lose yourself #lose yourself eminem #handmade tortillas
Berry-Capped Strawberry #handmade longboard #eminem lose yourself #lose yourself eminem #handmade tortillas

Download whole gallery
Handmade roses technique
Handmade roses technique

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment