Friday, December 20, 2013

Tori // 4B/C Natural Hair Style IconTori. I am originally from Jamaica, currently living in Dallas, TX. Why did you make the decision to go natural? T: When I began my hair journey in 2010, I was experiencing severe shedding and breakage. After being relaxed for almost 12 years, my goal was to restore the health of my relaxed hair.

Handmade earrings
Handmade earrings

Download whole gallery
Fabulous sew in weave by Gloria Kelly out of Florida. Book at styleseat.com
Fabulous sew in weave by Gloria Kelly out of Florida. Book at styleseat.com

Download whole gallery
Tori // 4B/C Natural Hair Style IconTori. I am originally from Jamaica, currently living in Dallas, TX. Why did you make the decision to go natural? T: When I began my hair journey in 2010, I was experiencing severe shedding and breakage. After being relaxed for almost 12 years, my goal was to restore the health of my relaxed hair.
Tori // 4B/C Natural Hair Style IconTori. I am originally from Jamaica, currently living in Dallas, TX.    Why did you make the decision to go natural?  T: When I began my hair journey in 2010, I was experiencing severe shedding and breakage. After being relaxed for almost 12 years, my goal was to restore the health of my relaxed hair.

Download whole gallery
handmade Valentine card ... swirls embossing folder texture background ... belly band and big heart with different embossing folder textures ... creamy white lightly sponged with kraft color ink to make the textures show ... pretty look with a few punched flowers to top it off ...
handmade Valentine card ... swirls embossing folder texture background ... belly band and big heart with different embossing folder textures ... creamy white lightly sponged with kraft color ink to make the textures show ... pretty look with a few punched flowers to top it off ...

Download whole gallery
Polymer Clay Football Bangles. Handmade craft idea DIY
Polymer Clay Football Bangles.  Handmade craft idea DIY

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment